Clean Beauty Holiday Gifts $48 & Under
Tis the season for holiday Parties! This is one of most festive times of year. It's easy to grab a bottle of wine but you're more creative than that. That's why you're reading this post. These products are the perfect hostess gifts for this holiday party season.
1. Rahua Jet Setter kit, $24: This set has two different types of shampoo and conditioner. This kit promote healthy hair. Plus, a lot of people find travel size products handy for future journeys.
3. CV Skin Labs Restorative Skin Balm, $26: A celebrity makeup artist favorite. This balm calms and soothes dry chapped skin, eczema, scars, nails and lips. A must have in all bathroom cabinets, your hostess will be thanking you, for real!
4. Pure Light Candle in Celebrate, $32: This candle is glorious especially this time of year! it's an infusion of cinnamon, cassia, clove, with a perfect twist of tangy citrus. Capturing the inspiration of the holidays and the spicy warmth.
5. One Love Organics Vitamin C Scrub, $48: Every skin type loves vitamin C. It is an essential vitamin for healthy skin and this scrub has an ultra-concentrated combination of Vitamin C Ester, aloe, shea and raw, organic sugar crystals to deeply exfoliate and hydrate for supremely soft, luminous skin.
6. Josh Rosebrook Hydrating Accelerator, $35: I saved the best for last! This spritz is everything to me right now! It's perfect as a toner, as a makeup base, as a refreshing mist. It has Aloe, neem leaf, fennel seed and many more yummy ingredients. currently, It's a beauty kit must for me.
Thank you for reading today;s post on gift giving. I had so much fun putting this list together for you. I found all of these lovely items at Aillea Cherry Creek in Denver Colorado. Of you're not in the Denver area you can shop Aillea from anywhere. Happy holiday gifting!